Thursday, August 27, 2009

Want to lose weight !!

I got four mantras from net to lose weight and it's working - I've lost 4kg in last 2 weeks without any exercise. In fact, I gained back in between when I missed the mantras.

Here it goes:

1. EAT WHAT YOU WANT TO EAT BUT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY
2. EAT WHEN YOU WANT
3. STOP EATING WHEN YOU ARE "FULL"
4. EVERYTHING YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY IS GOOD FOR "YOU"

The biggest barrier that one will hit while following these mantras is that 'how can I waste food" - and this is the catch. The moment your body says that it's done, it's done - no question.

I've observed that these mantras are already available with my 6year old son - nature has already given it to all of us. Alas! we forgot those. So I was lucky that I remember those now - now it's your turn . Enjoy !

Here is a nice article : http://playgreen.typepad.com/blog/2008/05/reduce-waist.html

No comments: