Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Children

When I see around my life I can see people around having nice life and happy about their life. Any time ask them how are you doing - and instantenious reply is "fine" "excellent".
Few days back even I was in that zone. Everything is fine in life. What's the issue. Yes, it's true something here and there is not working. And that's fine. That's life - and it is like that. I know some few aspects I'm not very comfortable, but still I can drag on. And what can I do about that. Others are actually hindering in me not having the perfect wonderful life.
And I can not do anything with about that. How can I do anything if the people around me is not listening to my ideas. I can't do anything about that.

When I saw at my son, the thought I came through is that if they're not concerned about what's happening around them , who's saying what, if they are totally indifferent about everything - howcome I've become so significant about everything happening outside.
Yes, I am too significant about life. All that I think, is a thought. I don't even know how they got generated in me. And I'm holding these thoughts as truth.

As an science student, I always look for proof of everything. And alas , I never bothered to look for the proofs about my thoughts and beliefs.

No comments: