Monday, November 17, 2008

Not the mind

Today I was doing the most loved section of the yogasan session - Yoganidra. After an hour's sweating session, I really needed that break. Today even after the Suryanamaskar, our teacher did not allow us to have sabashan - we're standing eyes closed and regained the breath.
In the Yoganidra I had a different experience than other days. My experience till date was to take my mind from one limb to the other and get the awareness of that portion. Today what happened during this period was my whole body along with the mind was lying in the floor, and something else was watching the limbs - it was not the mind. I did experience that my body has actually melt down in the floor and something was going to all the limbs and seeing those portions.

No comments: