Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beggars as Kings

Getting influenced by UG Krishnamurty a lot. Lots of videos available on Youtube.
The best (or worst actually!) shot was that there is not even a single thought that I'm the owner - not even a single one. And see how proud I'm of "myself". Everything taken on debt and still behaving as if I created that kingdom - what the hell.
(Do not believe in a thing because you have read about it in a book. Do not believe in a thing because another man has said it was true. Do not believe in words because they are hallowed by tradition. Find out the truth for yourself. Reason it out. That is realization ---- Swami Vivekananda)
Another point which excited me - The people in the name of religion are running brothels.Come, pay , get some entertainment and go back. No question is asked from any party.

No comments: